“We have, according to the grace given to each of us.”
Romans 12:6a NIV
Impact the World
SonSet Solutions provides technology-based solutions to advance the gospel worldwide. It takes a multitude of people with diverse skill sets to accomplish this mission. Experience what it is like to be used by God! Join a passionate team of individuals working together to utilize their knowledge, skills and experience to help others, and make an impact for Christ.
We work with ministry partners who seek to meet physical needs, promote reconciliation, build relationships, and introduce people to Jesus in their communities. Many of these ministries operate in isolated, rural areas where basic infrastructure is lacking or in large cities where people are divided by cultural and religious difference. SonSet Solutions comes alongside each of them to provide innovative solutions.
Create a Team
Ministry requires teamwork. You will have the opportunity to involve others in what God is doing by inviting them to join your financial and prayer support team. These supporters will sustain you in the work, enabling you to assist our partners around the world. You will have the guidance of a personal coach and the prayers of our staff as you create your team.
These positions require the raising of financial support (missionary/supported worker) or the capacity to be self-funded (volunteer). Applicant must be able to sign the SonSet Solutions Statement of Faith.
Canada and U.S. Ministries
- Lead Bookkeeper/Accountant – Steward the blessings the Lord has given us through your skills in finance and accounting.
- Public Relations Specialist – Assist in the creation and organization of new ways to inform and engage the public and provide opportunities for them to join our prayer and support team.
- Funding Development Assistant – Strengthen the bonds of friendship with our donors and create opportunities to make new ministry friends.
- Digital Media Specialist – Use your media skills and creativity to bring our stories to life!
- Story Teller – Bring our stories to life as you work alongside men and women who are committed to spreading the gospel.
- Events Coordinator – Create memorable celebrations that highlight how God is using our technology to advance the gospel!
- HR Assistant – Support our staff through all the stages of their service — from recruitment to retirement.
- Machinist/Toolmaker – Apply your machinist skills to making tools and equipment for advancing the gospel worldwide.
- Volunteer Coordinator – Use your talents to organize this eager group of gifted workers.
- Software Developer – Apply your coding experience to real-world ministry solutions that drive our technology tools.
- Electrical Development Engineer – Apply your creative skills to the design of ministry tools that broaden the reach and deepen the impact of our partner ministries.
- College Liaison – Guide our students as they explore these life-changing opportunities.
- Office Receptionist – Be the main point of contact for the ministry and manage the daily routines at the office.
Let use know about your talents and your desire to serve together with us.